Thursday, July 29, 2004

This is the week of the Democratic Convention. With no TV or Cable available, I've been following via the internet: C-Span, AirAmerica Radio, and the various convention blogs.
For a contrast, I've made the occasional foray into Clear Channel's radio media to see what the "other" media is reporting. I continue to be floored by the complete misrepresentation of the speeches by the neo-conservitive pundits. They must not speed the same English that I do.
I tried finding a translation program but "google" didn't turn up an adequate. The Democrat Underground "Humor and Parody" section had some good sites but even satire can't touch the amazing disconnection...
For what it's worth: Tuesday's speeches were inspiring: Thank you Carter, Heinz-Kerry and Obama...

No comments:

Questions for change

Progress Engage in Solidarity What in individual life can be better? How do we make the world better? Find thing to WIN. Heal ourselves Trus...